The last week in April I am traveling with David Ritchey to look at property to purchase - yes I moved into a new apartment but I also need somewhere to retire.  Larry Nimmer is doing well - in fact he is getting re-married to the Carpinteria Librarian- the rumors... he use to be school teacher.

Working with Charlie Waldron Warner Bros. Grip. He plays 3 primetime characters =3 cousins Gary, Jerry and Hervie.  Visit youtube.com/girlmanmedia to view the sketch comedies. stay tuned for Gary, Jerry, and Hervie facebook, youtube, and twitter pages which will promoted by this website.

Next month I will have promotional pens to send everyone - send me your address by emailing me at southcoastmedia.girl@gmail.com to get your free pen.

how do they make starlight for people to have in their bodies?  I don't know how they do it .  Please comment.