In the first scene of the video I am holding a Law Dictionary which I carry around with me during the work which needed to be done after Michael's death...

plus _ having the book on me allows me just either read them on camera or use them as CG (computer Graphics like text) - LAWS passed in our passssst are very specific ..does anyone else know about the Hayes Code of 1930..gnarly stuff. ( i am closing my eyes as I wrote and am writing this section may the lord be with you. our behaiviors in life are guided by the basic rules we give ourselves... so what laws do you have in your life????  

also, since the man and I have worked as the defense videographer in the 2005 Child Molestation Trial... It came in handy to do on-camera readings for our 30 year documentary about our lives...(we started recording in 1999 ..with hundreds of tapes you see Larry and I grow up on camera ...)

Endorsement by City Council Member Das Williams. Stay tuned for upcoming local elections for Santa Barbara County and a new season of "Touring with the Candidates" produced by Larry the man Nimmer.... I am working on taking Larry Touring with the Candidates at the Federal Level....
... link on 
http://www.artnimrod/- you can also watch larry's annual Dance for Peace where he grooves along the highways walking from Carpinteria to Santa Barbara hitting all the beats to his soul... this year he danced for obama on inauguration day!!! Don't miss next year... it is sooo much fun, trust me... contact larry@nimmer.net

http://www.nimmer.net/ is the web page for Nimmer Pictures, Inc. wasp reviously both Nimmer Pictures and Nimmer Legal Graphics. The incorporatiohn will work well for everyone.

I am most proudest of Larry when he takes the whole family down to Los Angeles and they meet up with his brother at the Law Lectures Institute.
David Nimmer Professor from Practice A.B. Stanford, 1977J.D. Yale, 1980nimmer@law.ucla.edu

The lecture covers every aspect of copyright law ...to me it is like a classroom filled with candy..and larry is the heir to willy wonka library.