holiday time is here - plus Dannielynn Birkhead

I am trying to figure out if I live an apartment Charlie Chaplin use to live in... I wonder is there a website that says what apartments he lived in while he was filming in Santa Barbara - he built houses and stayed at many locations in Santa Barbara.  I know 321 micheltorena block but where else - there is the 24 West Gutierrez street house that they are tearing down and I had a nightmare when I stayed  there you wouldn't believe it.....  I am not allowed to talk about it... email me at southcoastmedia.girl@gmail.com if you think you would know.... also contact me if you have any idea on where Charlie Chaplin use to live.

Christmas Time at Disneyland - it should be packed - I am going on December 22nd.  Looking forward to it....taking the trip with David Ritchey I can't wait to go in the Haunted House and tighten my freak out capacity.

Disneyland News: Pixar is going to have a section of the park by April 13th including a huge wooden rollercoaster plus a few more surprises - visit https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pixar-fest-the-biggest-theme-park-celebration-of-stories-and-characters-from-pixar-animation-studios-opens-at-the-disneyland-resort-april-13-2018-300544221.html

Also: Here is Dannielynn Birkhead - Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter she is 11 years old and recently came out with her Guess Ad - perfect holiday shopping reminder



brought to you by redwing shoes