Day of the Dead

November 1st - gather all of your thoughts and memories to those rolemodels you miss the most.  It is the Day of the Dead last night was Halloween and I slept in and missed the rootbeer float's.  Share your Halloween stories by commenting below
I made a copyright bracelet and this is Novemeber Larry and his family will have their conference on copyright law as Nimmer on copyright is the International leader on copyright law.  Did you know that the US started be the world leader in 1891.  Contact larry@nimmer.net for more about the conference details.
I purchased a pair of Philips headphones and just like the new sony model they are flush with the top of the skull but they stick out on the sides, above your right and left ear.  It looks so stupid I had to give the headphones away.  Please write to the headphone companies and request that they get a different headband plastic setting to mold their shape so it fits flush with the sides of your head... this is a must until then it is earburds for me ... do others know what I am talking about? please comment so I can feel like I am not the only 9one