Last night was the Princess Diana documentary on ABC.  I was planning on watching until who do I see hosting the documentary, well it was Martin Bashir.  I couldn't believe that anyone would hire him after the accusations he made about Michael Jackson that he aired in his 2003 documentary titled Living with Michael Jackson.  So now he is doing a documentary on Princess Diana once again after what he did to Michael why is it that we decide to reward him.   Did the Royal Kingdom approve the use of new never seen before footage of Princess Diana to Martin Bashir even after he falsely accused Michael of being an unfit parent and being inappropriate to the children. Michael dedicated his life and purpose towards helping the children of he world. 
     This was unbelievable to me and I don't know what to say, I am disappointed of the Royal Kingdom for allowing use of footage of Princess Diana to Bashir and I believe he should not be hired at all for future work in tinsel town.  Yes this is the same Martin Bashir who was hired by CNN after the 2006  trial where Michael was accused of child molestation because of the documentary Martin produced.  Yes that is right I saw Martin Bashir was hosting his own show on CNN after the trial had ended.  What was their issue that would get CNN to hire someone who did not to fair and accurate journalism.  I can't believe that we are experiencing this injustice after what Bashir did to Michael Jackson.  Michael fighting for his rights and fighting for respect and we do things like this.
     Are we not a responsible governing citizen to let this happen?  There are major problems in the World and Michael's did nothing but help the world and took care of children by financially and emotionally healing them.      
     Michael Jackson is in the Guinness book of world records for having the most non-profits of any other person in the world.  He is the hardest working performer of our time. I am creeped out by Martin Bashir and I can't believe anyone would hired him to do a documentary on our Princess Diana after the stunt he pulled.