neon yello index cards with highlighters.. I can't beleive hwo great you have been to me.. we love our wb grip crew the most charlie rinse latter and repeaat see the futuure as you have drawn in teh past those are the new titles gratefull greedy for titlels held company namespartiing of incproration proivacy still ont eh streets st. ives in the street are usually a sepearate meaingin for they had pride and for the future dates of release speaker plays and trist we can do things for our nationais still with the 22 85 .. I will call sick if I feel it but still haven't .. sorry I have not been funded for more

We are bringing back the Starving Artist Series with Hollywood Celebrity Charlie Waldron as character Jerry.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk86rBhCc4Ob6vEdF-zjZw  PLease stay tuned also visit www.youtube.com/girlmanmedia