more for 40

congratulations ... to centuries .. and congratulations on the nimulator lock box serving on behalf of our regulators.. of not yelling for thoughts without nightmares for figuring out the great time people have for stories and visiting wonderful movies stars even if they don't live here forever... I think it s amazing how many people make the commute.. Pleases no earthquakes ... please no earthquakes please no earth quakes... i love you all so much please no earth quakes...

make money share more vacation stories go on a trip around the world enjoy yourself ... try press passes stolen ids just to have fun I know how that could be can be... d they have are tasking moments at time and others just like to greet at the door and that is fine.. enjoy your world enjoy Santa Barbara enjoy playing cards for you always are the classic up night long range even if they dont' have to say anything... ..

WE have been so together for so long ... and sometimes I fall apart the memories of before 30 .. going on thirty one ... I never understood custody and now am learning more .. I guess I know that things have changed my prints have changed my life is different every day I love everyone so much ... Thank you EDD .. thank you .. SB library.. sorry I am still shy and I am trying to abstain from sex because I am so emotional at times.. I love you all and thank you for your offers.. xoxo

swim swim swim swim and have fun while you are doing those things always have love always have blessings...

I AM HOPING TO GET A JOB AT KDB..

they have their own ways at time s fan clubs and memories more to show for those who forsake and never are stolen ... thank you my mother is sometimes its own secret for time to keep save safe everyone to know how why and healing for the other members will happen sometimes I can worried about how big I have become in some a small time others hours have just been for days and other habits are just bad ones.. usually to blame for and I don't mean to I am sorry about the confusion I am sorry about other news items that happened out of no where and I didn't realize we have the rest of martyr for mtv ruled the rest of 50 years to figure it out.. thank you for the miracles thank you for the times thank you for the future spectacles I am sure they have been all mine..

silver purple and brown happy upside down they lay to love to hold their own freedom of stories and peace .. I have been less than ette but will continue with movie review previews follow up on projections still yet unsold.. We all ways think of the continues costs of cravings from pre-to post production and no matter the stars silver .. rhelms blue patterned up or solid black it is only because I get that serious and always ave been I love you so many other memoo...s to the east and construction's future is never in our past..

chrissy