Love after Dinner

First let me say that I am grateful for all of the men in my life that have spent time with me and continue to support me... I think that it is quite amazing at how RELATIONSHIPS NEVER END - at least for me... 

But Chrissy, (that is me - I am talking to myself) everything comes to an end!  I respond: Does it really? or does it just go on a different path on the conveyor belt of life just waiting for it's rotation? It would be nice to have a commitment and see who can go the longest without arguing ...  I don't think that I have had a serious boyfriend in quite a while.  I have on the other hand, have had plenty of pretend "'good enough for right now" men.  I also have half a dozen "up all night covered in sweat"  play partners and a few sleep over "best friends forever" cuddle bunnies as well. 

A LIFE WITHOUT LOYALTY...I MEAN ROYALITY...as in Prince Charming. That is probably more my fault because I am such an emotional person and take everything way to seriously which only the most sacred of men can handle.  And there is nothing more erotic than the expression of raw emotion.  I do have to compartmentalize all of my men with labels so I know what they are and what they are good for.  I must protect myself, my emotions, and my time. They always come back yes that is not only my mantra but the Facts of Life take the good take the bad and there you have..Love hate FEAR confidence jealousy competition - not with other girls but with the very men I invite into my home office.  

AT SOME POINT PEOPLE NEED A BREAK...too much of a good thing creates a stomach ache yes ladies we are all a different flavor of ice-cream and you have to make sure your men have a full meal first before they eat desert.   I myself can be around someone for long consistent periods of time and although i am annoyed with them I don't necessarily opt for my private time which i probably should do more.

Of course it DOES take some time of "doing your own thing" so you don't accidently loose your identity and find yourself smelling wet towels to figure out which one is yours.  We all need quiet time to settle your thoughts... and who doesn't love quiet time so you can talk yourself.  But what happens when you know who you are and you have spent your whole life not only identifying your essence but building websites and making business cards to take it to the next level.  Well I am at that level all alone just like the bubble in lime green liquid. That reminds me I am going to start dating men in construction.  Send me a message if you would like to build something.  

What is L.O.V.E. ?????  the answer to the acronym coming soon