myspace.com/activism

Chrissy Strassburg here, the girl of girlmanmedia.com  

I have this habit of getting a triple latte with extra whip cream..every day .. even if I have the day off.. sometimes twice a day.  It doesn't seem like an expensive habit but when you combine it with the sultry cigarette smoke in the background of my stir it adds up.  I love being in my own world in my home..always decorating always editing.  I have got to make myself get out of the house..what do you mean? I actually have to make myself do things - no one is going to do it for me or make me do it.. of course i don't mean make me, no one makes you do anything.  

What I meant to say is inspire me be next to me talk to me walk with me hold me hand periodically through the day.. For some reason I am just realizing this right now for the first time in my life.  I have always been surrounded by people and now, for this last year I have been alone and by myself.. my coffee is my buddy.. of course I do live next door to muddy waters the very place where I was re-united with my La Conchita Family two years before the landslide and was sold by our one of our Burning Man Vixens only to be bought by a my father's best friend which later hosted his funeral service..

all so convenient I can do so many things right next to my door yes but it has created something I am trying to break free from.  After spending three months in Europe I feel somewhat accomplished since traveling through Europe was my big goal in LIFE!!!

I even moved to Los Angeles for three months with a pretend boyfriend (he was so into the game of pretend actually created feelings of hate towards me) but that is another blog. LA not my scene..I love working with video and television has a lot of power but it is not who I am .. so I got the hell out of LLEH Angeles and am back .. Luckily I kept my SB apartment while I was living in LA... it was for pretend after all :)  

Yes my blogs will have more content and information ... this is my first and I am treating this as my journal ... a secret diary for all to read.. exciting stuff to read if you are patient enough it will happen.. my life really isn' t that boring.    I will be back ... stay tuned for more SEX LIES AND VIDEOTAPE!